Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Angry Hate Filled Rant of DOOM

Izzy's mad again, watch out. So Im posting tonight from my good old reliable beast Ralph. So if Im missing any T's I appologize now.... What happened to the new laptop? Well, its been acting a little wonky then the other night it full out died. The hard drive failed and its toast. No worries, I backed up everything a few days before and ill take it to Best Buy and have them fix it, they did sell it to me only 4 months ago.So I take it over, apparently they only guarentee the hard drive for 90 days on that model, its been 120. Yep, one month after the warrenty expired. I called numbers, hollered, cried and everything for 2 hours.. they offered to mail me a $100 vouvher towards repairs in 7-10 buisiness days.... but I have to buy the supplies from them. Fuck you Best Buy.

So I went home and called ASUS who built the stupid thing, and a very nice lady helped me with some info, and i spoke to many people of varrying accents. BTW they tranfered me more times wih less holds the Best Buy, or should I say RAPE BUY. Asus agreed that they cant do anything over 90 days, so I told them I will be happy to spread the word that their computers only last 3 months, and they offered to look at it for free, hey cover the shipping and if I want them to fix it they will gaurantee it for another 90 days.... I asked what happens when in 120 days it fails again like it did this time and they dont have an answer. but ill take them up on their free inspection. since I don get my RAPE vouncher from Best Buy for 10 days anyways.

I also offered to speak to them in person, but they dont wan me to do that... Anyway the email me the info, and i tell them, I DON HAVE A COMPUTER... so she tells me all the codes and what not. I head to FedEx and... they cant search the codes on their system.. I have to use their computer- for $5 - and give it to them. So Im here at starbucks with Ralph retrieving codes and Blogging angrily.

On my hate list-
Best Buy- Geeksquad Certified means it WILL die in 4 months, we gaurentee that!
GeekSquad- We do whatever Best Buy tells us, right master?
FedEx- To retarded to pull heir own delivery codes. REALLY???
Asus- has the ability to work themselves off if we can work this out, aka you fix what you made.

I really did have a good week and weekend before all this... :( I'll post when Im in a better mood...

No comments:

Post a Comment