Friday, April 29, 2011

Getting back on track

So I am on sparkpeople.com, and vow to loose the weight I gained back. Im tired of being that fat girl. yesterday started out good untill I gave into a pizza urge and doubled everything for the day :(. Oh well. Today is a new day!! So I am using their FREE work out videos, strength training and am off to do some cardio :). Hurrah. I dont have a scale, but I think Im around 170 judging on my last weigh in. Boo.

Its pretty outside, supposed to be sunny today and tomorrow. Strangely there are flood warnings an hour away in Monroe, and yesterday flood warnings just north of the city. But not even rain here. So Im gunna get out and explore and get some exercise, then head over to the DIA for more adventuring! Lets make it a great day


No comments:

Post a Comment