Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Cinco De Mayo

This week went pretty good! I bought my groceries for about $12 at the farmers market, got my brakes fixed, YAY!! and am currently making chili :) My chili consists of mixed dry beans, breakfast sausage I got on sale (fresh from Eastern Market), half an onion, 2 cloves garlic, can of hunts tomatoes and basil, and lots of seasonings. Yay for having grown up with the hispanics, because I can tell by smell what makes it yummy :) plus I threw in some of the middle eastern seasonings to see what happens. East meets Southwest?

So the power and water have been out off and on while the building is getting ready to upgrade to solar, fix the boiler and everything else. Its annoying, especially when my toilet floods every time I try and shower.

I got to go Urban Spulunking the other day!! Soooooo much fun! We visited the abandoned zoo on Belle Isle. We didnt go to far as we wernt really prepared for this adventure, but it was interesting what we did see. Im DYING to go back!





No comments:

Post a Comment