Friday, September 16, 2011

So work... is... Work. Lol! This corporate petshop isn't nearly as up and up as my Dearnborn store. What does this mean? This means that an already mind numbing, annoying, potentially postal-style job becomes another level frustrating. If the other corporate petstore hires me Im out like a cat in a tub. And if you have ever tried to wash cats you know....

So I really dont have any updates of my drawn works, but here is my self portrait for Digital Media. Let me note that I HATE having my picture taken. I hate the way I look, stand, compose myself, everything. I dont want reminders unless its in a distracting place like Zion National Park.. (Outdated pictures will come at some point). So here it is:


Im excited about the way it turned out. And I really enjoyed the class reaction to it today. This weeks homework is going to be tougher. Im suppose to use a model, but I think everyone is busy so I may be shooting one of the Breyers (Beautiful toy horses I collected at the age of 10-24). Or one of nana's dolls. Either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment