Saturday, October 8, 2011

Soup and School

School is awesome.. and kicking my ass. I know I already covered this, but WOW. And its not even that bad yet. ugh. I need to get my schedual under control. I need toget my house together. And people need to leave me the hell alone. Some fellow students who dont speak english just pushed my purse out of the way to sit at my table, without asking.... ugh. But to keep my mind and stomach in check i made 17 bean and barley soup!!

ingredients
1 lbs 17 beans and barleys
1 can of stewed tomatoes
4 cups water
4 tsp chicken bullion
1 cup peppers (bell or pablanos like i used)
1 jalapeno
1 cup carrots
1 cup string beans chopped
any other things in your fridge

Soak beans. Throw into a crockpot, cook on low for 6-10 hours, when ever they are soft. Super yummy and filling!!

Cranes are coming along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment