Wednesday, August 31, 2011

And so it is (a little explicit)

Yesterday was the real orientation for school. Meet the President, thank you for your money, get excited, see cheereaders (at art school? oh my) get excited, draw things, get excited, Charlie Brown, Star wars, get excited, harry potter, blah blah blah...

Oh ya, Im an Urban Knight. Oh Detroit dont shun me please.


But I DID get to meet the head of my department. Yay!! and I got supply lists, got to see Fashion Rachel, (Double Yay!!) see Cory (tripple yay!!) and remember why I dont live in dorms (Uberist yay ever!!!!) School starts tomorrow. Holy Cows.

Still no job. Corporate Petshop is evil and the manager out here can kiss my happy white ass. Jerking me around, bah! I'll get all ghettoblaster on him. lol. Not really, I'll write a strongly worded email to corporate and apply for other jobs. Im a weinie...

Anywho, pictures are coming from the trip, plus stories of stories of stories... Cats are good, Herman is king and Cooper is still as fuzzy and incoherant as ever. Most of my lovely plants didnt make the trip, but the green spidey did, aloe vera wang, and the chicken farm are doing nice. I also have some spideys from Joanne, which are from a 30 year old plant from her oldest son's memorial... memorial spideys!! Their feisty buggers too. Pictures are coming. And Im terrible and got a goldfish. A little humpbacked Ranchu who is too cute for words. He will have a 10 gallon soon, and grow to be a beast!! mwahahaha!!!

Ok, so back to school stuff. My school has free buses for me around the city. Also, free workshops, free exercise and who knows what else! Well, not free, part of my ungodly tuition I'll be paying off for the rest of my eternity. I plan on taking advantage of as much as possible. I wanna be hot, fit, smart and oh so talented. Also, kinda thinking about Viola lessions.... Prolly not, but OMG it would be awesome.

BTW, check out crockpot365.blogger.com and see what I live off of, aka my food bible. This gal rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment