Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ulta trip!

So I am not a typical girly girl as we know. But that doesnt mean I dont love some girly things! I decided yesterday that since I am entering this new section of my life, I will be needing to update my look a bit. I want to be a little sassier and have the loo to match. I went over to Ulta to pick up a little eye shadow quad. For those who dont know I ADORE eye shadow and nail polish. And since Im broke I thought this is a super easy way to brighten my life up a touch :).


I got an ULTA brand eye shadow quad, Girls Night Out, which is a set of cute purples (brown eyes go GREAT with purples) and a fantastic nail color, ruby slippers (not the fab China Glaze one I will be getting again, but the ulta one, which is really cute too)


When I went up to pay for my $19 purchase I was informed I qualified for a free gift, a CRAZY awesome pack!! 13 piece gift set! I picked wild, since I am here to change my look (I wanted the natural a lot too)


It has 2 eye shadow quads, 2 lip liners, 2 eye liners, a mascara, lipstick, 2 lip glosses, 3 brushes and a nail polish! Plus a cute fuzzy bag. So woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment