Friday, August 5, 2011

Untidy Abroad!

So yesterday I did it! I packed up the car and drove to Niagra Falls!! This involved cutting through Ontario Canada. I drove up to port Huron (thanks AGAIN google maps, add an hour) And when I got to the check point I apparently am the fave of terrorism, as they searched me and my car, for an HOUR. And gave me attitude. They couldn't believe I wasnt meeting someone. Anywho, after Darlene's invasion of privicy (ooowww, they saw my empty Dr Pepper cans) we headed out!




I ended up arriving around 4:30, got swindled by an exchange place, and headed over to the falls. Wow, its one of the most beautiful things on the planet, easy. I took the Maid of the Mist boat tour, and the walk behind the falls. I want to do the whirl pool tour one day. The City of Niagra, Canada (sister city is Niagra, New York) is like a mini Vegas without gambling. :) Very cute. My favorite was a building that was 1/2 burger king and 1/2 haunted house, with a Frankenstiens monster eating a burger on the roof. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment