Monday, August 8, 2011

A dinner to remember

I dont have any pictures, but last night was a great night. Firstly, I am currently unemployed! Saturday was the last day at Passport and Yesterday was the last day at corporate pet shop. Sad, but also good. I came home, and threw a chicken in the crockpot. (The lemon pepper chicken posted below) Some beets the the oven for Everything Salad and took a nap. lol. After getting up, cleaning and putting on clothes (in that order) I prepared for guests!!

Alix came first, then Greg and John from Mantra. We ate, drank (Porter, YUMMO!!) and made fun of the pets. Castor was a ham, and showed off the whole time. I let Cooper out in his ball and him and Castor played chase and generaly were adorable. Everything went so well. We listened to Justin Farren and laughed and laughed for hours. Such a good night.

Im finally packing up for the move. Everything is going down to Toledo to get shipped, and only the bare essentials are going in the car. Im meloncholy about the whole thing. I want to be back in California so bad, but Im going to miss this place like hell. Detroit is like no other place on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment