Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Oregon- Part 4

So friday we had to pack up and head out. before we left we took one last ride on the toys, omg sandrail fun yay!!!


Handsome Gentleman friend planned a night for us in Klammath Falls, so we took another unconventional route, which was beautiful. we saw a great herd of elk on the side of the road. I know thats not exciting for most but for me, super happy fun time :3



Look at that scruffy man!







At the peak it was snowing!!

A stop at Diamond lake, I think i need to camp there

Finally we arrived in Crater Lake. This was my first trip to it, and it really is as beautiful as everyone says. We took a few hours driving around the, took a short hike to see the Phantom Ship and collected some smashed pennies.









But sadly we soon had to be on our way. We pulled into Klammath Falls and checked in. We were exhausted so headed to the taco truck in the parking lot of the hotel, I know this may bother some people, but I LOVE TACO TRUCK!!! 


The next morning we headed to Klamath Brewing company. Their Vanilla Porter is exquisit, and the red ale is about perfect. We also split a burger, the Oregon Logger... see images below....











Ya, thats a burger. We also got a free, surprise tour by the asstiant brew master :3


Piggy mini kegs!!

As we reentered California, we stopped at Redding to see the walking bridge. I was only about 98 out...

Because my man is amazing we stopped in my homeland of sacramento for my favorite tacos, La Fiesta!! GF got the wet burrito, which was about as big as his head.









We also stopped at Donut King, my childhood donut shop, and home of the strawberry frosted donut. mmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment