Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Trying Mobil Again

Since switching to my Moto G from my iPhone 4, most things are good. I love the size and fun apps even though the screen freaks out occasionally... (This one is defective a little) but the Blogger App for android is... Bad. Its a shame, blogger is fantastic on the web, and the iOS app is great but... Ya...

So we will see if this post sees the light of day :3 At any rate, today was exotics day in class. We got to draw some awesome guys!!! My favorite was Pierce, an African Porcupine who likes bananas and being scratched behind the ears. We bonded a bit. There was a grouchy ocelot, a sivet cat, some ferrets, a gator, pixy frog, a fossa relative I forgot the name of... So cool!!!! I drew animals...

I also own a porcupine qwill now.

I'm fighting a cold or something because my ass is beat. I'm so tired. And my cats are jerks. Handsome Gentleman friend got me a new garbage can (yaaaay!!) And their into it already...

No comments:

Post a Comment