Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Managing Time like a FIEND!!

So much stuff going on! But I stole a quiet moment in corporate coffee shop to just sit, drink some iced tea and blog.. And download podcasts :3 Lets see, lemme complain about all the things i have gotten myself into these days.

Im working on the promo materials for the guy who did my car alarm a few weeks back (months? geeze this is dragging out) Its a cute little project, but one more thing on my list these days.

School is amazing but going by so quickly!! Tonight I need to catch up on a painting that I neglected last week, draw some thumbnails and be prepared to do some make up as Im going to be missing some more in the future... :/ Sad but the way things are, bte missing because GF is being presented with an awesome award and picking my mother up from the airport, so 2 biggies for me!!! Plus the usual sketchbook stuff for heads and hands (which actually i cant complain, he's not a great teacher but the homework is sooooo much lighter then a good teacher which is great at this moment). Plus thumbnails for Digital Media, and not to forget the weekly essay for Art History (aaaarrrrrggg, MADONNAS!!!!) But these are my regular weekly things, the constant maintanance. Plus I need to keep doodling for my side project

My Mother is coming. Which is GREAT but my house is a DISASTER. Like homeless viking bachorlars have been living there. Who knew one busy chick and 2 cats could make so many dishes... lol!! (I personally hate doing dishes) oh ya, and the gerbil, 2 bettas, the hermit crabs and Jaws the goldfish....

Craft show on the 1st! Which is going to be tons of fun, and hopefully give me a little cash boost right before the holidays. But this means I have to make crafts! which I have been "planning" since summer but have been putting off.... for like... till last thursday? Fashion Rachel came over and we crafted some, I cranked out about 40ish really cute items, now i just have to finish packaging them and make some of my signature lino prints. I havnt printed in a few years now, but my tools are still sharp and ready for action! actually they may need a little sharpening... but thats ok, I can do this too :) )

Work is insanity. They have been doubling my hours (boooo for my time, yay for my eating) and its Holidays. This means the crazys are out, I get yelled at in Chinese and Russian, and homeless people try and pay in space diamonds. (True true and true, all have already happened) On a sad note one of my coworkers had a stroke at work the other day. they caught it super early so he will be alright, but inhis get well card we all teased him about getting out of the "All hands on deck" days (everyone better be there because we made things to cheap!) and Holiday hours.

The cats have been insane, and this is kind of a stressor. Kitler i think is developing and eating disorder, he is just food OBSESSED. To the point of eating erasers, plastic and more. I know its because he's bored, but Pickles is copying him and getting kind of sick (isnt the old cat supposed to teach the young one to be GOOD???) I just need to spend more time with them i guess. Poor guys.

Things are busy, but its good! I actually feel really good about things, and the stress isnt a depressing, smothering stress I have had in the past. Life is full but really really good! I finally have a saturday off just in time for GF to take me to see ADAM CAROLLA LIVE PODCAST!! Im not sure is you know.. but Im a huge Adam Carolla fan. I havnt gotten to see a live show since 09, and this is going to be soooooo goood!!!! Bald Brian, Alison Rosen, and all the Mikes will be there, so good! And with my tall handsome hero who has decided he is going to invite everyone over to watch football on Sunday. I like this plan. They wont come, but I like the idea that he wants to invite celebs to his mancave, which DOES have a Theater sized tv projector.

BTW going to start having some home made Christmas gift recipes and idea's for those of you who are as broke as I am :3 Mmmm just got a free frap from the awesome barista's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment