Friday, July 15, 2011

Accomplishment!

Finished over at the Piquat Museum. Its bitter sweet, on one hand its done and Im free, but I like working over there. Of course I had a very awkward moment when one of the head people came up to me and mentioned the job was supposed to be done by June. oops. Oh well, I had no idea. But my side is DONE!

Made another chicken in the crock pot! Super easy:

Chop potatoes, carrots, celery, onions and half a bell pepper (I used orange) and toss in pot. Cover one chicken in cajun seasoning. toss in the pot. Put Crock on low for 7-9 hours. Inhale. :) OMG I love the crock pot!!! I also made this last night:



All I can say is, YUM. Holy crap yum. And good with soy milk even! (Vanilla Soy, lol) Make this soup. Now.

I have been on an Adam Carolla riff for the past few days. Just obsessed with the pod cast. so many hours of podcasts!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment