Friday, July 8, 2011

Vegi Soup and Castor's Home!

Last night was a sad night. No Castor. :( No Matisse :( But I did try Telway Sliders and they were not to bad! :) I will be returning for the little 2.225 for 4 deal they have going. But I picked Castor up today from his neutering, and he even got a tattoo out of it! lol. Im registering him with a cat club as well so I have some sort of proof of ownership. Im weird...

Anywho, making some Vegi Soup out of things from my freezer and fridge. Its in the crockpot, imagine that.

4 cups chicken broth
2 carrots sliced
2 celery sticks sliced
1 red onion sliced rough
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 can of water
2 cups frozen corn
2 cups frozen pea's
2 cups frozen green beans (I used french style, but any will work)
1 potato diced large
italian seasoning
1 bay leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment