Sunday, July 24, 2011

Leaving soon!

Holy cow time flies when your working your ASS off. Its the end of July, and I am going to be leaving second week of August. Its kind of freaky. As bad as I want to go home I am so sad leaving. I love my apartment. I love this city and I love Alix :) lol. I love the proximity to all the eastcoast, but I havnt been anywhere so its a waste anyways.

Yesterday I was in a fowl mood, but A LOT less fowl then fridays. So to cheer myself up I went out to the Ann Arbor Art Fair. I have been hearing about this for like a month, and it was a bit dissapointing. It was just an big street art sale, which is cool, but I dont know if I would have driven all the way out for it. I did pick up two peices though, a photograph of a 50's Odlsmobil and a great night ruins picture. :)

Drive was nice, then I headed to work to end up working as a driver (uck) untill 3 am. It was dead until 1am then a flood of idiots. just so many drunkards who cant even act like a human, much less try and function. I work waaaay to hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment