Monday, October 15, 2012

Great Weekend, Great Fall

So this weekend was epicaly amazing. I will go into more detail tomorrow when I have more time, (today just got a break between class and work :) ) But basically Gentleman Friend and I visited the Half Moon Bay Pumpkin and Art Festival, Worlds Largest Corn Maze, and Karaoke!! Then Football, and my best moment ever...

"Hope you enjoyed your trip down the stairs slut lips!" -Dana Gould in the basic cable commentary of Showgirls

Ya, I fell down GF's stairs. Had to skip work, and have a 6 inch by 6 inch bruise on my rear, but no permanent damage :) GF was really sweet and took great care of me. So strange to see him all worried!

My Garden is looking fantastic for it being fall. And for being a container garden :) So here are some shots of it to tease you with. Tomorrow I'll get all into our adventure!!










No comments:

Post a Comment